Monday, May 30, 2011

Friends: Round 2

We hosted a small cookout with more of our close friends to spread the news - again, it’s so nice to have people happy and excited for us, spreading their love. I’m also thankful for friends who’ve been down this road before that I can look to for advice and knowledge!

I had been up since 7:30 nonstop with cleaning and getting ready for the day, so by 11:30 I was toast.

We laughed that 2-3 years ago our party would have been “just getting started” - but I’m happy. I can truly say my 20s were for me and having fun and now in my 30s I don’t feel like staying up late and I enjoy waking up early : )

I feel like after our 12-week check-up, the news can now be “public” and I don’t have to hide this gut anymore... well, maybe a few more days at work - ??

Work will be a whole ‘nuther ballgame to deal with!

No comments:

Post a Comment