Sunday, May 29, 2011

Knives & Cheerleading Jumps

5/15/2011: 10 Weeks

My sisters were onto me! Suspicions started when I wasn’t drinking at the My Morning Jacket concert - of course. Katherine was very observant; noticing Tim’s attentiveness and my second cookie [“you never have seconds on cookies!”].

They were both so so happy and excited to be Aunts and help watching “The Boot” when we need it. And it makes me happy that they are so exited : )

Saturday a few girls had lunch for another friend who is 5 months along. She looks great and is just glowing. I kept mum, but was storing every bit of information and advice that was given during lunch!

Saturday evening we had dinner at the Krons - once all the adults were in the kitchen I told Dottie & Amy I was waiting until the last minute for a dress - because I was 10 week pregnant. Amy screamed “WHAT??!!,” leapt out of her chair in what I’m pretty sure was a cheerleading split. I should have paid attention because Dottie had a huge knife in her hand, but luckily when she yelped in excitement she didn’t cut herself!

Tim went ahead and told Kathy and Molly over the phone so now we've taken care of immediate family!

No comments:

Post a Comment