Sunday, May 29, 2011

Heartbeat!

4/27/2011: 8 Weeks

Monday was our first OB visit - I think I’m going to stick with my ObGyn group; they have midwives on staff which interests me...

Anyway, Tim joined me and we sat down with my current doctor who did a lot of talking and answered any questions we had.

We received a bag full of information and booklets which was slightly overwhelming.

Then it was time for the ultrasound! They found the little sucker and we saw the super-fast fluttering heart - whoa! We were also able to hear the heartbeat! It was just surreal - that little bugger is inside me?? Crazy!

Good visit, lots to read through and decisions to make about delivery, hospital and verify I want to stay with my practice - needless to say, it’s been hard to fall asleep lately with all the What-Ifs flying through my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment