Saturday, July 26, 2014

Potty Training - *EDIT

It’s my own fault - I wrote about it, I jinxed it. 

Friday Nora came home in our sitter’s 1-year old’s shorts because she went through her two extra outfits due to accidents - including a poopy accident! Sigh. 

Then this morning her diaper was filled to the brim that it leaked all over my lap. 

She peed her pants at the zoo. 

She pooped in her pants at home. 

She peed her pants at the food truck rally in her stroller.

One step forward, 22 steps back. Busy laundry night. 


3 comments:

  1. It happens, she'll get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! My sister was upset this week because her 3yr old got kicked out of art camp for pooping his pants 2 days in a row. Poor kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep... that's what I'm familiar with!

    ReplyDelete