Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Weekend: Sunday


Have I mentioned that every morning of the holiday weekend we all slept until at least 7:30am? Glorious. One morning, Tim and I even woke up before Nora - ! That’s a first in 2 years and 7 months! 

Sunday morning is when I always get groceries - the store is empty and quiet - I love it. 

After groceries we all packed up some gear and put our bathing suits on to meet the Kieffers and Nana at the Sharonville pool. The weather wasn’t as sunny as we were hoping and the kiddie pool was COLD, but we still had a lovely time. Nana graciously bought Jersey Mikes for everyone and we had plenty of snacks. 

Tim and I took turns with Nora in the awesome kiddie pool. She only went down the slide twice. I think the second soaking with Bobby was too much for her : ) My dear daughter ran up to every other toddler there to say Hi and make friends and every one of them turned away. It made me a little sad... Nora is just so social! 

Thanks again to Nana for having us to her great community pool!





Tired Kieffers!



Here's a throwback from last summer! 


1 comment:

  1. I love it! Let me know when you're ready to go again!

    ReplyDelete