Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Weekend: Thursday


2 Years, 7 Months

After some scheduling snafus last week, Nora ended up getting to spend the day with her BFF, Ava! She literally shook with joy when Tim dropped her off Thursday AM. They are two peas in a pod - or should I say, a bike pod! Anne took them on an 8-mile bike ride pulling 70lbs of toddler behind her! Impressive, eh? 



Anne reported that the two girls just laughed and gabbed the entire day. “Naptime” was simply them reading books on Anne’s bed. I was wondering how nap time would go, if at all. Oh well! 

I came to get Nora around 5:30pm - they were playing in princess dresses and Nora cried in the car because she didn’t want to leave - wow! With such an exciting day, Nora didn’t make it long - conked out by the time we reached Terrace Park. Waking her up in the garage was a nightmare - epic meltdown. She  wanted to keep sleeping in the car! 

Really, Mom?

Zonk.


Bedtime came fast Thursday night : ) 

Note 1: I had my monthly Level 2 ultrasound that morning - pretty uneventful, which is good. No doctor came to speak to me and the technician was super sweet and gave me another 3D image:



Note 2: Tim went to report for Grand Jury duty. He is an alternate for the alternates which essentially means they shouldn’t need him. Thank you Sweet Baby Jesus!


1 comment:

  1. I love that they are giving you bonus pics of Hannah. Sounds like you had a great long weekend. I wish that weather would stick around. It was pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete