Thursday, December 18, 2014

Walk the Walk

15 Weeks

... or should I say Run the Run? 

I went to the Mini Heart Marathon’s website this week because I think I’d like to run this race; about 9 miles. I’m convinced I’m not going to be able to manage training for the Pig Half which I’m okay with. After being back to work for over two weeks, I’m not finding any time to squeeze runs in yet. I can easily do 6 miles on the weekends, so I feel like I can push to 9 miles for a race in March. 

Anyway, on the Mini Heart’s website I was looking on the right-hand side at the top fundraisers and #2 was Thomas Kimball - Hannah’s cardiologist! I had even better feelings about him knowing he’s an avid runner who is serious about his own heart health. 

Yay for running and your heart health!

Cardiologist Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment