Friday, December 5, 2014

Three Days In...

13 Weeks

Three days back to work - it’s similar to summer break, really. Just enough time to miss people, but not enough time to forget how to run Illustrator and Photoshop : ) 

Getting four people out the door in the morning is... manageable! I’m super organized and a planner, so we spend our weeknights prepping; once the girls are down around 8pm, we wash bottles, wash dishes, make bottles, wash more bottles, pack lunches, pump, then before I know it, it’s 9:30pm. Then I basically go to bed. So much for weeknight leisure... temporary, right? 

But all that evening prep makes the morning smooth; I’m only pumping once in the night now which helps me feel more rested. I wake at 5:45am to pump, shower at 6am, by 6:30 I’m done getting ready and wake Hannah to eat. During this time, Nora may be up and can watch a little TV while we get ready. Tim is out around 7am and I’m getting the car packed up and girls in by 7:15am and out the door to the sitter - on my way to work by 7:30am! 

I’ve missed wearing heels. Silly huh? I’m pretty excited that I’m back in my pre-pregnancy pants as well. I love my coworkers and joking around with them. I feel like my world is back in balance! 


Family <3

1 comment: