Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Crayon + Wall

3 Years

Nora went to bed well Monday night.

However it took her a LONG time to actually go to sleep. Lots of talking, playing, and we thought we heard some scratching for a while...

Around 9:30 Nora came out of her room and said sadly, “Daddy look what I did!” I heard Tim say “NORA NOELLE!” I raced upstairs and saw the entire wall above her bed scribbled with brown washable [thank God] crayon. I covered my mouth for a moment, Tim had to leave her room b.c he was laughing and Nora sat on her bed crying. At least she knew what she did was bad. I had to leave for a moment too b.c I was laughing! 

I told Nora she had to help us clean it up the next day. 

She woke up Tuesday morning and wanted to clean it right away. I told her we didn’t have time and she became mad.

Tuesday night we all took a Magic Eraser and a wet cloth and cleaned it up. I’m honestly surprised it took this long for her to color on a wall.




3 comments:

  1. my favorite part of this story is that she told on herself! love that girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard when I saw this. Seriously, how did you keep a straight face long enough to let her know this was a bad choice? Hilarious...glad it was washable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you had to know she was going to be an artist! Love it!

    ReplyDelete