Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pumping in Public

15 Weeks

We went to the UC basketball game today and though I pumped before we left, I did not think I could last nearly five hours until the next pump. I brought that machine with me. 

I was ready for the worst; a public restroom. I went there first and saw the only outlet was right by the entrance. Crap. I remembered seeing the first aid station and went there and asked if a pumping mother was allowed in - the men there pointed me to a small bathroom in the first aid room with a door that locked - I’ll take it! 

That’s dedication, folks. 

3 comments:

  1. You are crazy! (But the good kind of crazy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I ended up in the same place at Paul brown stadium! I had a hand pump because I wasn't sure what the power situ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Situation would be. Super awkward but doable!

    ReplyDelete