Friday, March 21, 2014

No, Really - 2014 is CRAZY.

*Written January 12th, 2014 (2 Weeks left at Landor, 2 Weeks before starting new job)

I’ll be forthright: Tim and I do want a sibling for Nora. Tim would like to extend the family before he is 40. Assuming things proceed, I’ll be pretty nervous about getting back into that rodeo. 

Well, everyone - saddle up.

This past week has been uncomfortable for me, specifically terrible sleep. Thursday night’s sleep was so bad I felt like a zombie at work on Friday. Tim went to hang with friends Friday night, so I went to bed around 10pm, had an okay night sleep and thankfully Nora slept until about 7:30am so I felt pretty refreshed. 

Saturday morning we woke up and I had my usual weekend coffee, and by about 10am on Saturday, my stomach was fighting back. My stomachache/nausea didn’t go away until about 5am Sunday morning. Additionally, last night I was sweating all night - I swore it was the new microfiber pillows we purchased - however, Tim was simply fine. 

Signs? Signs?

Today thankfully the stomachache was gone and my parents were coming down for the afternoon and to hit 50West for my Dad’s birthday. I’d eaten some meatless crumbles around 2pm to fill up a bit… We got to 50West around 4:30 and ate a lot of appetizers and ordered drinks. I filled up on appetizers and about halfway through my beer, did not want it anymore. 

By the time we got home, my G.I. system was embarrassingly outraged which I attributed to the meatless crumbles. My body is a hot mess!! 

My cycle is supposed to start on Tuesday. I’m very regular and probably should have started by now. So I went upstairs with the ol’ pee stick this evening...

Po-si-tive.

Well, that explains a lot! 

Here we go agaaaaiiinn! 


No comments:

Post a Comment