Sunday, March 2, 2014

Holding On To Thoughts of Spring...

Our weekend started off strong - accomplished a lot, exercise and family walk on a near-50˚ Saturday. Today [Sunday] has pulled a 180˚ with sleet, ice and snow.  I hope everyone’s sanity is holding on like mine…

Sunday started very early. While most people braved Kroger on Saturday I presume, I decided to go early Sunday morning before the crud hit the fan. It worked - Nora and I walked in and she said “Where IS everyone, Mom?” Love me an empty grocery store!

We were back by 8:30am [yeah]. So being inside ALLLLL day today has been long. I hate to admit, we ran out of ideas for Nora and ended up putting on old concerts of Phish and Grateful Dead. She danced and loved it!

Bowling!


Running like Mommy & Daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment