Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Nora Meets Thomas the Train

2 Years, 9 Months

During my 36th week of pregnancy, we realized the annual Meet Thomas event in Lebanon, OH was approaching. We wanted Nora to have a fun day before Hannah arrived, so we bought tickets regardless of Hannah’s impending arrival. 

Of course, Hannah came. Tim stayed with Hannah that morning while my Mom came with Nora and I. It was a fun day, a little crazy with so many toddlers around, but Nora was super well-behaved and very quiet on the train ride - just out and back, 25 minutes. Nora just observed everyone around her and looked out the window - my Mommy heart was full! 









3 comments:

  1. Oooh my gosh. I love these photos, especially the one with you, your mom, and Nora! That's a real keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad nora got some mommy/grandma time. nora is so precious!!!! i really liked meeting her last year. <3

    ReplyDelete