Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hannah Mae Kron is here!

37 Weeks, 2 Days

Here’s a little nibble for those not on social media [kudos to you - ha!]. I don’t feel I need to post details there… just pictures. 

Born 3:50am, 9/1/2014, 4 lbs 10 oz, 37 weeks and 2 days
Labor to birth: under 6 hours - !
Delivered 20 mins after arriving in hospital.

She had her duodenal atresia surgery at 36 hours old - it was a 3-hr procedure and it went as surgeons expected. 

She’s off her oxygen help today and catheter will come out also - So I think that’s 2 tubes down, about 6 to go… not exaggerating. She has a pic line [nutrition], an IV hookup to be safe, a feeding tube in her nose [nutrition], a G-tube is in her belly for nutrition after her surgery heals up [then the nose tube would come out]. 

We think she’s adorable - obviously - and look forward to less tubes for easier holding and cuddling.

I’ll post the longer story later!







2 comments:

  1. She is totally adorable! I think she looks like your family, Stine! So glad her surgery went well. Keeping you guys in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete