Sunday, July 21, 2013

St. Patrick's

*Just found this old draft, felt like posting it, even though it’s 4 months old

15 Months, Week 2

St. Patrick’s Day is a more enjoyable holiday for me - not sure why since I have zero Irish background. We enjoyed Guinness, I made a rosemary potato soup and Cheddar & Chive Guinness bread on Saturday night. I’m a pretty awesome cook ; ) 

Sunday for dinner we went to a local joint, By Golly’s because I was craving fish & chips. Not only did their fish & chips deliver, but I also had a Smithwicks’s for $3 - score. Nora did fairly well and ate for free because it was a Sunday night. She at some of my fish and her entire personal cheese pizza. 

And last, but never least - we adopted Ailo on St. Patrick’s of 2010 when he was around 1 yr old, so we always consider St. Patrick’s his birthday - big #4 this year! Best rescued dog you could ask for! 


Mmmm


Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment