Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Night Out!

19 Months, Week 1

Saturday thankfully Nora was back to herself after the Friday night of vomit. So that meant Tim and I [and William] were off to see My Morning Jacket at Riverbend! They are my #1 band and the last time I saw them, I think I was 5 months pregnant [I’d also seen them when I was about 1 month pregnant!]. And the last time we’d gone to a concert was last June. We were due.

Thankfully the rain stopped for a while and it was in the 70s and we had Pavillion seats, so we were set. MMJ opened for Wilco and Bob Dylan - both of whom we didn’t care to see : )
The music was awesome, we got to jam for a good 1hr 15 mins and when they wrapped it was only 7:15pm!

The three of us headed to Padrino’s in Milford for delicious pizza - I had my first pizza with a poached egg on it - very good, didn’t really notice the egg. 

Then we walked down to MJ’s for a nightcap on their patio. 

It was an awesome night and Tim and I even slept in until 8:30am/9am respectively - I cannot remember the last time I achieved that. 

So many empty seats!

T & W

Night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment