Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Break: Wednesday

23 Months, Week 4

Our sitter took off about 4 days for Thanksgiving, so between Nana, Tim and myself we covered the days to care for Nora. Nana rocked Friday AND Monday, Tim took off Tuesday and I had Wednesday. We were lucky to spend some time with Aunt Katherine [Kaffy] and her doggie, Cooper who got along pretty well with Ailo - thankfully those two wrestled about 3 hours straight, so Ailo was pooped the rest of the day. 

Aunt Katherine brought Nora a birthday gift - a recorder that you can construct - Nora loves it! And it’s not so annoying that Tim and I are driven crazy : ) 

Additionally, Nora napped three glorious hours so I could make all her birthday cupcakes and spend quality time with Katherine.

Nora kicked the soccer ball and said “football!” 1/8 English is there!

She ’s pretty darn smart with this vintage puzzle.

My Nora!


She loves it!

I made 48 [!] cupcakes during Nora’s nap.

Ailo & Cousin Cooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment