Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Break: Thursday

23 Months, Week 4

Thanksgiving Day is typically at my parent’s house - thankfully this year we were in the new home, not the rental “cave” as we have the past two years [!]. Additionally, we had most of my Dad’s siblings there, which was fun and cozy. 

We sat in the sunroom overlooking the woods and river while eating with fantastic food. I’m pretty sure the amount of dining food was equal to the desserts - ! 

We also celebrated Nora’s birthday since it’s this Wednesday and I didn’t feel like making the families getting together again right after a major holiday - hey, I’m practical! 

She enjoyed her homemade cupcake and loved all her gifts; a hat, Slinky & coloring books from Aunt Suzanne and a rad wagon from Grammy & Grandpa! Our old Cabbage Patch dolls took a ride. 

Which, it’s impressive my Mom has kept a good amount of our old toys specifically for grandchild purposes. Glad we could deliver, Mom : )

+ skinny jeans and boots - Adorbs!


Aunt “Teffy” reading Nora a book


My Little Ponies & The Littlest Pet Shop

Happy 2nd Birthday Nora!

Let’s roll, Daddy


Cabbage Patch selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment