Sunday, September 30, 2012

Zzzzzzz...

9 Months, Week 4

Saturday afternoon we had my office fall party at a family farm down in Camp Springs, KY. We left the house at 2:30, arrived close to 3:30 - yes, this was a far drive for a work party. But it was fun because I’ve know one of the family members for years and they’re a great family with a lovely working farm. 
There were animals to pet, a corn maze, a pumpkin patch, hayrides, drinks and food and the  Comet Bluegrass Allstars. We left around 4:30 and arrived to say a quick happy birthday to our friend William at 5:30 and root on the Bearcats. 
We finally arrived home and got Nora dinner and put her off to bed a little after 7pm. 

I heard Nora at 5:41am. Sigh. 
Since she’s older now, I just laid there and ignored her babble. She laid back down and made some peeps every 10 minutes. 
I finally got up to get her around 6:30am. 
I left the house and started my long run at 7:30am. Finished my 10.5 mile run around 9:20am. 
Arrived home with donuts as my reward and re-calorie charge. Life-giving coffee and a shower around 10am as Dottie & Mike arrived to help fix last items around the house and watch Nora as I cleaned. What a huge help! We couldn’t be more thankful for that help to work up to the immediate showing we had before we’re even on the market! 

- cleaned the master bath 
- dusted above the cabinets in the kitchen
- dusted the ceiling fans and master bath fan
- washed the windows outside
- pulled remaining weeds outside
- cleaned scuffed up doors
- cleaned scuffed up baseboards
- patched hole in basement wall

Melissa called at 2:30 to let us know they were running early and would be here at 2:45. We all ran around tidying up and putting items away... we grabbed Ailo and Nora, shoved into the Subaru while Melissa and her clients waited in their cars as we pulled away. 

Interlude: shopped for shoes for Nora at the Cincy Premium Outlets up the highway. 

Home at 4pm. Bengals and a celebratory beer for working our asses off today. 
Get dinner for Tim & I because I am NOT cooking tonight. 
Dinner for Nora. 
Bath for Nora. 
Bottle and bedtime for Nora. 
Eat dinner.
Unload dishwasher.
Wash bottles.
Browse internet, post blogs.

I'm OUT.
Zzzzzzzzzzz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment