Sunday, September 30, 2012

On the Market

9 Months, Week 4


This weekend was our big push to get the house as ready as we could for listing. 

I bought some mums mid-week to make the house have a little more “pop” outside. 
Friday night Tim mowed while I pulled some weeds. 

Saturday our realtor, Melissa, came over at 9:30 am with contracts and took photos for our online listing. The photos turned out well, I think the house should show well. I’m always amazed when looking at homes online, how many people don’t bother to declutter and simplify. Or I’m just too into HGTV : )

Melissa informed us that though we weren’t “live” until Monday, she had a client who is downsizing and looking for a ranch, could she bring them by tomorrow to see the house around 3pm - !! I balked a bit, but of course we’re not going to say no.

Sunday would be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment