Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Inevitable Business Trip

9 Months 

It’s finally here - my first business trip after having Nora! The last time I travelled for work was right when I found out I was pregnant - April of 2011!

I’m heading to NYC in one week for two days of research. Not bad, and I’m not terribly anxious - I just stopped nursing at bedtime this week - ! And Nora has wonderful care, no matter who it is [obviously]. I think it will just be “weird” to be focused on work and be away...

I’ve nearly forgotten how to fly on my own, but am slightly looking forward to “me” time, even if it’s just a glass of wine [or two] in a hotel room by myself. 

And I kid you not, sleeping “in” until 7am - or later - will be freakin’ amazing!

You know what I’m actually upset about? I’m missing NY Fashion Week by one week! DAMN!

Anna Wintour [Vogue editor], Diane Von Furstenberg, Oscar de la Renta, and SJP

No comments:

Post a Comment