Monday, September 3, 2012

Becoming Big Girl

9 Months! [well, tomorrow]

New big girl car seats, crawling at the speed of light, pulling up to stand against everything and two teeth emerging from her bottom gums - whew!

We’ve been working on non-puréed foods with slight success. Nora does decently with whole wheat pasta, but not a fan of raspberries or cottage cheese. Greek yogurt with fruit is obviously a winner. 

We’re trying to practice every day with the sippy cups with some success, but she usually gets fed up and just plays with the straw, so I pour it back in the bottle for her. I’m not convinced we’ll be “done” with the bottle by 10 months! 

Last weekend we met up with William & Evelyn for the Taste of Blue Ash - baby friends!

And today we went to meet Tabitha White - 2 weeks old now and very cute. I went to hold her and once again, I’ve reverted to be afraid to hold newborns! I’ve nearly forgotten what it’s like after 9 months! It was lovely to meet her and see how Doug & Sue are doing with a second child.

You know, just under the chair.

Sharing the view

I like to stand - against everything!

Nora & friend Evelyn at Taste of Blue Ash

Bananas are OK by me!

Jeggings and silver shoes to meet my new friend Tabitha!
(These 12mo jeggings still seemed small on me!)

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love Nora in the banana picture. Beautiful babe.

    ReplyDelete