Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Giving

After having Hannah and all our experiences with DSAGC and Cincinnati Children’s, I have a strong desire to give back to those who took care of us. 

Thankfully there are many ways!

Not all families can keep up with the needs of their children with Ds - DSAGC accepts donations all year, but specifically during the holidays they have Giving Tree:

Giving Tree

So after our awesome Buddy Walk donation through our family and friends, I donated more for this season. 

Second, you can do something as simple as buying toys for the children who are at Cincy Children’s for an extended time:

Cincinnati Children’s Gifting

Cincinnati Children’s Wishlist

I might not be able to give a lot, but if a few toys can bring some cheer to those who have weeks if not months there, I’ll do what I can!

I’m a grown up with a steady income, so if I need something, I just buy it. I’m stubbornly practical and don’t need gifts - so Tim and I felt so good helping people who really need cheer this season!

One of Hannah’s stays: Child Life brought in a mobile and crib attachments to keep Hannah entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment