Saturday, September 28, 2013

Party Week... Part 4?

Mommy & Daddy’s week of partying continued last Sunday as Tim & I went to the Bengals/Packers game - our first Bengals game in EIGHT YEARS. 

We went with William & Emma and tailgated with our friends the Sauers. 

The game was actually awesome - we were worried for a while; Bengals were up, then down by 16, then came back to win! Totally got our money’s worth. 

I was pretty amazed at how many Packers fans were there as well - good representation. They are actually my #2 team behind the Bengals. 

I will say, I’m not sure if it’s my age or that I’m the mother of a toddler, but I was ready to go to bed after the game... but that’s not allowed; Mommy duty called! 






Under the bridge downtoowwnnn...

Love yet rivals




Heather & I










No comments:

Post a Comment