Monday, September 16, 2013

21 Month Appointment

21 Months Week 1

Thursday AM we had Nora’s 21-mo appointment. Nora is super healthy, 37" tall, about 27lbs. I don’t remember what her head circumference was because I had to force her sceaming head still so the nurse could measure. Sigh.

We had a few development “games” for Nora to play which she excelled in - go Nora! 

The shot actually wasn’t the worst part. Nora at least was able to sit on my lap while they gave her the Hep A shot in her left arm. 

No, the worst part was forcing her to lay down on the papered table which she knows is a “bad” place now. I had to force my own daughter’s arms down so the pediatrician could simply look into her ears and mouth. Sigh. 

Here’s a happier photo from before we went to the appointment!


No comments:

Post a Comment