Sunday, June 8, 2014

Rainy Sunday


25 Weeks
2 1/2 Years

Every now and then it’s nice to have a dreary day to stay indoors. Today was that day and we were very productive at home; swept and tidied the basement, lots of laundry including washing the Chicco stroller and pumpkin seat. I even pulled out a few receiving blankets to put in Hannah’s room which is slowly coming together. Hannah’s room will basically be all of Nora’s nursery pieces, with some new artwork on the walls.

*Oh yeah - Baby Girl’s name is Hannah Mae Kron. I don’t think I posted that here yet, but we are telling her name due to the fact that so many doctors and professionals will be assessing her. Not to mention it helps when people want to direct any positivity towards her : ) 

We also managed to give Ailo a bath while Nora napped and I washed the kitchen floor. 

Good Sunday home.


Nora was a Grump-A-Puss this afternoon. We think it was hunger.

Big Sister helping re-assemble the pumpkin seat.


I can’t believe this goofball ever fit in there!




7 comments:

  1. love love love the name. (that was #1 on my list.) also, nora looked tiny on tim's lap, but huge in the seat! optical illusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the weather today! We got some house stuff done too. And I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed with the above - love the name, love the photos, love the butt-up sleeping in Tim's lap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name Hannah Mae -- and the sweet ultrasound pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (also -- this is Sue! I just realized I was signed in as DE.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her name!! Hannah Mae, so sweet. And I especially love the Mae part, though I might be slightly biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete