Thursday, June 5, 2014

Nora Updates

2 1/2 Years Old!

Giving Nora some blog time: 

- She’s probably 90% potty trained; we’ve braved some public places and done well... we have yet to brave nap time and bed time with big girl undies

- She’s been cramming organic grapes and cherry tomatoes lately

- She’s becoming more and more “Nora” - I told her after I put her to bed that I got all the stinkbugs out of her room [we have a gross amount]. I turned the light and low and behold, there was one up towards the ceiling. “I told you so Mommy!” Yes, you did, Nora.

This is breakfast by her choice in recent mornings.

2 comments:

  1. i love that nora face! i want to see her talking and hear all the cool things she says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a hoot! Always has us laughing!

    ReplyDelete