Sunday, April 27, 2014

Vision Side Effects?

Yesterday was the 3rd time in about 2 months that I’ve had what I’ll call double vision [?]. It’s happened twice at work while in front of my computer. It’s hard to describe, like an eye floater that “grows” in my vision, then dissipates. A bit of a a spacey/foggy feeling with it. 

It happened yesterday and manifested as a foggy/spacey feeling. I couldn’t focus, and tried to lay down for a bit which I guess kind of helped. It went away after about 2-3 hours but left a barely noticeable dull headache. 

I know some vision stuff is possible with pregnancies, but it’s kind of freaking me out. Side effect of pregnancy or the fact that I haven’t had my eyes checked since I was 28. I do tend to have lower blood pressure which some friends wonder if that’s linked. I even go too far and think about brain glitches… I know, calm down. Can’t help it! 

I left a VM with my office so hopefully they’ll get ahold of me Monday to advise me. Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment