Friday, March 9, 2012

Trial #2

13 Weeks


I had less tears this time : ) Actually, none spilled over which felt like a tiny triumph.


I left Nora with Holly from 10am - 3pm. Boy did I get a lot done...


- bought some size 2 Dr Brown bottle nipples
- shipped a return bottle to Amazon.com
- ate lunch slowly
- unloaded dishwasher
- washed bottle bits and bobs
- vacuumed the entire house as well as along the baseboards
- shook out and vacuumed kitchen rug
- dusted off ceiling fans


At first it was extremely strange in such a quiet house - but once I got going, it was hard to stop! I could have kept going with editing my closet. I almost felt guilty being home with no baby to be responsible for.  


I picked Nora up at 3pm - Holly answered the door with Nora in her arms. Nora took two 1+ hr naps for Holly and drank her two bottles - go Nora! Whew! 


Nora had some time with Nana Kron today and did fairly well - took two bottles and went down to nap for her. I think by the time Nana left, Nora was comfortable with her : ) She’s in the phase where she knows when someone other than Daddy and Mommy are holding her! 



2 comments:

  1. Lovin me some precious Nora today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I'm so glad the daycare stuff is going well for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete