Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pregnant Brain

So Pregnant Brain is fo’ reals. I’m a very organized person I have found myself slightly bumbly at work and home. Forgetting more, stumbling while writing - it’s rather interesting.

While Tim was out of town on his last day, Ailo was in my face most of the day to play and pay him attention, so I was growing impatient with him. I caught him drinking water out of a vase with tulips in it! I clapped my hands and gave him a firm NO!

Later that night close to 10pm I let him outside one last time and the butthead started barking into the neighborhood - I went out to tell him NO and bring him in. He did his “crazy run” around the yard, flew in like a storm and went straight to the damn tulip vase to start drinking tulip water again! *Clap! NO!*

Well turns out the next day Tim said his water bowl was bone-dry! DOH! So I guess my dog is actually very clever and not a jerk for drinking the tulip water. I’m just a bad parent who needs to pay attention : )


2 comments:

  1. Ha! At least it wasn't the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. POOR BOY! I'll take care of him! Bring him to me.

    ReplyDelete