Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh, Sleep

8 Weeks


This week has been very good overall... 


I’m still frustrated with Nora’s lack of napping - her normal now is about 4 half hour naps a day. I worry this isn’t enough, but have read that some babies just don’t nap long - she wakes up fairly happy, but this lack of day sleep builds up and by evening she’s cranky and exhausted. 


I did some trials and she seems to nap better without being swaddled! 

And what’s interesting is that the day naps help with night sleep, but Nora’s few naps haven’t hindered her night sleep - in fact she only wakes once during the nights. Goes to bed typically between 7pm - 8pm and last night - she slept slept through the night!! 8:15pm - 6:45am! I know I can’t expect this to be her normal yet, but a very good feeling. Of course, I got just 7 hours of sleep before my boobs woke me up at 4:30am, but hey, I’ll take it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment