Monday, February 27, 2012

Hurdles

12 Weeks


This weekend was Cry It Out sleep training... and it went way better than we anticipated! Nora is actually fairly good at putting herself to sleep when she’s drowsy! We were proud of her! Of course Tim goes back to work on a Monday and I go to lay Nora down for her first nap when she’s drowsy and the fussing and crying begins... sigh. She doesn’t cry per se, it’s more of a whining and yelling out. I hope this isn’t how my whole day goes... 


Bottle: one step forward, two steps back. She took 4oz from Tim fairly well on Saturday - we used a Playtex bottle/tan rubber nipples instead of a clear silicone nipple which is softer. But then trying it last night didn’t fly well... so I’m going to try the rubber nipple again today. I have back-up bottles to continue experimenting with.



No comments:

Post a Comment