Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day

10 Weeks


Who is that baby in the nursery? She’s slept over an hour so she can’t be Nora : )


Nora has slept through the night three times now! And thankfully she did this past Saturday night when Mommy wasn’t feeling very good! 


And since she’s been sleeping over an hour just now, I know she can put herself back to sleep because I’ve heard her wake twice now, but was back asleep when I went in - so that gives me some hope for sleep training which I want to attempt in about two weeks here...


Tim was home with a cold two days last week - it was nice having him here even though he was in bed - I wouldn’t expect him to be so hands-on since he wasn’t feeling well. So he was only at work one day then back home for the weekend - we were spoiled!

However I got what he had and Mommies don’t get a day off! I’m glad I was feeling gross on the weekend, that way Tim could lend a hand.

Hope everyone finds a little sunshine on this dreary Valentine’s Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment