Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hurdle Updates

12 Weeks


Next bottle up: Dr. Brown’s... and he’s workin’ out! I didn’t think there’d be a chance because the nipple is SO small, but Nora seems to be taking to it well. Additionally, I moved my hand closer to her mouth, around the ring of the bottle and rest some of my hand against her cheek which may be helping too. So this made Tuesday and today much better. 


The true test is if Tim can give her a bottle as well as Nana and Gramma Batty! Fingers crossed...


Additionally, putting her down to sleep has been very good - we’ve had a few times where we’ve had to cry it out with her, but the longest she’s gone crying is about 45 minutes. It wasn’t as hard as I thought - getting her to take a bottle is actually more stressful for me. 


Not to mention this weather has been so awesome - I actually have the windows open and yesterday I read some magazines on the deck while Nora slept! Just lovely.





1 comment: