Saturday, December 7, 2013

I Have a TWO-Year Old


24 Months!! I think by 2 years old, I can stop saying how many months old Nora is.

Man, Tim and I swear she has become so big and articulate and clever-er these past two weeks. Since I had a client meeting on Thursday AM, Tim took Nora to her 2-yr appointment… and she barely cried. Because every appointment I take her to [ALL of them] involved mass amounts of tears. Nora is 75% percentile, 31lbs and the pediatrician was very impressed with Nora’s speech and knowledge! [woohoo!] She asked Nora, “What comes after 1? “Umm…. TWO!” What comes after two? “Umm…. THREE!” Tim said Nora cocked her head to the side and held her hand under her chin. I totally missed out.

Since Nora’s birthday was a Wednesday this year, I put her in a dress for the sitter’s house and sent homemade cupcakes. We gave Nora an animal puzzle that she opened that evening which she really enjoyed. 

She’s been enjoying all her gifts and having a ball this week!


Nora loves videos of herself.

Woody & Sriracha teeshirt from Aunt Molly & Uncle Jonathan!
*I’m pretty sure all the Woody photos with Nora are the cutest she’s ever taken.









Nora’s birthday puzzle from Mommy & Daddy!



Awesome Sesame Street playset from the Morrisons!


1 comment: