Monday, June 11, 2012

Work It

6 Weeks Week 2


The sixth month has shown big changes; loads of solids and a roly-poly baby! Her legs are beginning to bend up below her while on her belly - folks are sayin’ she’ll be on the move soon! 


Foods have been going very well... at least the orange foods : ) Squash and sweet potatoes are winners. Peas and avocados - not so much. Next on deck is carrots, which I think will go fairly well. 


I’ve been feeling the crunch at work lately with a 4-day week. It could be because it’s the end of the fiscal year for some clients so they’re throwing projects [$$] at us to use up. I think a week from today I’ll actually have to go in for a handful of meetings I can’t miss. Bummer. I knew I wouldn’t be able to manage every week, but still holding on to my one day at home for as long as I can. I want my office to be supportive of mothers and families, but some days I don’t always feel the love. Overall, though, I’m thankful for what I can make work! 



No comments:

Post a Comment