Saturday, October 8, 2011

More Interviews...

Started “interviewing” Pediatricians this week - 2 of the 3 places we’re visiting are more of an open  house. Only one we actually get to sit down with an actual practitioner - hmmm.


Last night’s open house was fine - nothing really sparked with me at this option. Of the 5 couples, I feel like I was the only one asking questions, and I was the only one taking notes - ?? Tim reassured me, I’m just like my father and research more than the average Mom - ? Plus most of those couples are probably just going to sign up with the first Pediatrician they visit.

I had my family shower this past weekend - it was so lovely and touching that a lot of people drove far distances to celebrate BGK. Everyone was very generous with their gifts and I feel better knowing we have more of the “gear” we need to feel ready for her arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment