Friday, October 28, 2011

Just Some Thoughts...

34 Weeks


As I enter Week 34 [!] I’ve been thinking that I truly have enjoyed/do enjoy being pregnant. It’s a content feeling and fulfilling, it’s amazing watching my middle section morph and grow, and feeling The Boot roll around daily in my belly is comforting - I’ll miss those waves of motion!


I want to enjoy this, because we truly don’t know whether we’ll do this again or not.


Every day I’m thankful she’s in there. I think it’s ironic how when you’re younger you try to prevent pregnancy and then when you decide you’re ready -  your body may not work with you.

I’ve also realized the importance of having family nearby. My only regret in life thusfar is not living outside of Ohio [I guess London for 2 months partially counts], but now that we are moving to “newborn” stage, I find it comforting to know so many family members are close by, excited and ready to help when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment