Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cat-Cows

33 Weeks


Had a busy week - interviewed our last of 3 pediatricians - I think the 3rd will be our choice - they are about 2 miles from  home and Dr. Fernandez was the calmest, most soothing woman I’ve ever talked to. 


We’ve also jumped onto the life insurance boat - another grown-up necessity. 


Tim and I both felt stuffed up and cold-like this week. We can’t figure out if it’s from stupid flu shots or not. Blech - I really don’t like medicine and vaccinations. The list of vaccinations for BGK was daunting and I want to read up on each one. 


I’ve also been doing BGK’s laundry this week so everything is washed and ready for her - what little clothes! It’s a good thing I don’t mind doing laundry.


And yesterday was a fairly nice quiet day - I say quiet, but I still ran to 4 stores for returns, then came home and cleaned the house. Then SAT - yesterday is the first day the lower back pain has kicked in. I’ve been practicing yoga once a week to keep my body limber - those Cat-Cows should do the trick. 


Today we’re going to Little Sprouts - my favorite USED baby store in Mason. Very cute things and Sundays, preggo Moms get 10% off. We need to get The Boot a winter hat and sweaters! 




No comments:

Post a Comment