Thursday, September 10, 2015

PRESCHOOOOOOL!

Ooohhhh snap. We’re here - clever, social little Nora is about to be unleashed to the world of education!

Nora goes two days: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30-3pm. Our babysitter’s daughter is in the same class. Our sitter has a new van and it is filled with Hannah, two two-year olds, Nora and her two children - ! I went on the first day to take Nora and saw this magical dance of loading the kids happen. 

I took Nora because I felt it was important for one of her parents to be there despite the awkward time for parents who work outside the home.

We were told to drop off and not stick around; the kids will get hung up if Mom or Dad stick around too long! So Nora tried to play and buzz around while the other kids were playing with clay or blocks... I had to re-route her and gave her a huge hug and kiss... once she moved towards the play tables, I ducked out. 

No tears and uneventful which was good. 

That evening when Tim brought the girls home, Nora’s first day summary was, “Mommy I didn’t cry!” I’d say that’s a good day.



2 comments:

  1. Aww! Our little girl growing up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12:30-3 is such an odd time but I'm so glad she had a wonderful day! that little social butterfly is going to love school.

    ReplyDelete