Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy Tears at Work: Race Day Pt 1

30th Surprise Birthday - awesome and fun!
Surprise Baby Shower for Hannah - awesome and tears of happiness!
Surprise at work for Hannah support - awesome and tears of happiness - again.

This past Friday around noon, we were called into the conference room for a meeting... okaaaayy? There was a gift bag on the table along with a Buskin box. “Christine, we have a surprise for you.“

“Why??”

“We wanted to support you and Hannah... ” and then I can’t even remember the nice things said because I was crying. If you ever want me to lose it, just say “support” and “Hannah” in the same sentence. 

A handful of my coworkers were going to join us for the World Down syndrome Day Cincy 5K! They even made shirts for “Team Hannah!” My friend/coworker/neighbor Emily was the brains behind coordinating everything - what a sweet friend and supportive work culture : )








1 comment: