Thursday, March 5, 2015

On the Upswing?

Still trudging through this rough week. I think it’s ironic that I’ve given up the middle-of-the-night pump to “get more sleep” and yet I’m getting even less than before - ha! 

Hannah went to the pediatrician Tuesday thanks to my In-Laws. Tim felt a fool because his Mom had to lug Hannah in her pumpkin seat  - he tried to explain to the nurse about his hernia surgery... ha! 

Hannah was given another breathing treatment [Albuterol mist which is basically a saline spray]. Since Hannah had the same response last cold, they sent us home with... Sami the Seal! Wheeeee! Honestly it’s a good thing because now we can give her a 10-minute mist every 4 hours as needed which makes me feel a little better. 


See guys - it’s so cute and fun! *sarcasm*


However the last two nights have still been rough - Hannah coughs, we can’t sleep. My average is a 2-hr chunk of sleep and a 3-hr chunk. Nora has decided this is the week she’s going to wake in the 5-am hour also. 

I picked the girls up last night and the sitter said Hannah had a rough day : ( She was having a little trouble breathing and was uncomfortable so as soon as I got home I gave her a breathing treatment... and every 4 hours since then. Needless to say I’ve been worried about her.

My Mom is coming down tonight to spend the night and help for a day which feels great. Then my sitter texted me this photo and said “She’s having a good day!” I told her she made my week : )





No comments:

Post a Comment