Sunday, January 25, 2015

Winter Weekend

3 Years
20 Weeks

The weekend started like a tornado and ended like a cool breeze. 


Friday was bonkers for me:

- Help Me Grow was at the house at 8am to assess Hannah’s progress [she’s doing great]
- my pumping schedule was thrown off, so I pumped while driving to work. It’s do-able but since I’m not relaxed, I produce very little.
- lunch with Katherine [nice break, we went to Senate]
- happy hour in the office at 4pm - woo!
- get home, pump, order pizzas, tidy up
- some fun cousins were all in from out of town and came over at 6:30 to meet Hannah and just spend time together. My cousin who lives in Spain was here with his wife and daughter who is nearly one. We enjoyed seeing all three little girls in one room! 
- Nora was up waaaaay too late past her bedtime and didn’t fall asleep until 10:15pm. Doh. 

Saturday was nice and mild - Tim and I were both able to run. We spent the evening at a good friend’s home where Nora played with her BFF, Ava. Again, Nora was up way too late but thankfully went to bed fairly easy. 

This morning we all slept until 7:30 which was amazing. I got groceries. Tim and Nora went to Aunt Amy’s house for a bit and I had a peaceful time with Hannah and was able to get a lot done. I even made gluten free brownies [for Tim’s acid reflux] - and they’re good! The girls were great and it was just a nice day. 

These may be the first big smiles I’ve seen from Hannah - so glad I had my phone!






I got out the old Bath Bucket Nora used as a baby - she loved it much more than the sling-type bath. Of course Nora had to sit in it and cracked us up. Hannah even enjoyed sitting in it! Nora - being Nora - decided to actually bathe in it. Whatever - water and soap, it worked. Then came Hannah’s turn and she hated it - screamed bloody murder. It was worse than her screaming during normal baths - I think the girls 1. doesn’t like to be naked and 2. hates baths. 


Yup. There it is.




3 comments:

  1. My goodness, she so cute. I was to kiss those cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome! That smile on Hannah is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHEEKS! So adorable!! And I love the pic of Nora's bucket bath. That is awesome--I love seeing you as a parent.

    ReplyDelete