Saturday, January 17, 2015

We’ve Graduated College!

You know what room is always last to get attention in décor? The master bedroom. No one sees it. Bottom of the design totem pole.

For over two years I’ve had my eyes on new West Elm bedding. Our current duvet/cover was from our wedding 9 years ago - ! Plus, you spend a third of your life sleeping - so spend the money, right?

I’m not sure what the trigger was, but I finally pulled it. January is “White Sale” month so I bought the West Elm bedding on slight sale. We got the nailhead headboard, flannel sheets and bedside lamps all at Target.

So finally, at ages 35 and 39 and after nine years of marriage, we finally feel like we don’t have a college bedroom anymore!

Now for the day when I can sleep through the night in our fresh bed... : )

PS: the reason the bed is not centered below the windows is due to an air vent we don’t want to cover up with the bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment