Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Nighttime Potty

3 Years

Nora has been very independent with the potty lately; “I’ll do it myself!” It’s great. Especially when I’m in the middle of feeding Hannah. 

Last night at 1:30am I heard Nora get up and go into the hall bath, turn on the light and go potty by herself! Then she went to her bedroom and turned on the light. I watched from my bed with one eye open and saw her putting on her PJ pants. She forgot her underwear, but who cares, right? 

I was still “sleeping” and Nora came into our bedroom and laid down with Ailo! I shifted a bit in bed and Nora leapt up and raced back into her room and turned off the light. 

The bathroom light was still on so I got up to turn it off and Nora was standing in her dark room. She asked me to lay down with her a bit, so I did and sang her a song. 

The whole event was very sweet. 


2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! What a big girl to get up in the middle of the night & take herself potty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! great job, nora! that is really awesome. i like that she tried to sneak a cuddle with ailo. great pic, too!

    ReplyDelete