Saturday, August 9, 2014

Twins, right?

34 Weeks

I’m writing this to simply record for myself. 

I believe I was on my way to my 32 week appointment and stopped at Office Depot to fax something. The woman working hit me with the trifecta: 

“You’re due soon!”
“Not really.”
“Having a boy?”
“Nope, girl.”
“Twins?”
“NO.”

WOW. That’s twice I’ve been asked twins - are you for real?! 

I also got another “You having a boy?” on the street this week. 

Hey everyone, carrying low/high has to do with my body, not the sex of the baby!


1 comment:

  1. My new favorite comment happened last week when we'd stopped to catch our breath after an unexpectedly strenuous (and hot) walk up stairs and a hill in Seattle. I pulled my shirt up to get some air on my belly, and someone in a neighboring yard said, "You're PREGNANT."

    Um, yes.

    ReplyDelete