Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lumenocity 2014

I can’t believe I forgot to record an actual date night here!

Back on Friday, Aug 1st - Tim and I had a date night at my office for Lumenocity 2014.

This is the 2nd annual event - a conglomeration of the Cincinnati Symphony set with projected motion graphics on the facade of Cincinnati’s Music Hall. Last year was the inaugural year when I worked at Landor and two of our Creative Directors there lead the helm of the ship. Those two gentlemen have since left to form their own creative firm, Brave Berlin, and owned the production again this year [don’t ask me how that was allowed legally].

This year, I’m at goDutch and our new studio is on Race Street, facing and overlooking Washington Park and Music Hall. We brought in a huge catered meal, lots of drinks and invited our friends/family to view from our 3rd floor windows.

It was really great! A little hot, and thankfully the production was done by 10:30 because that’s when my coach turned into a pumpkin!

Thanks again to Nana for watching Nora! xx

The view from our window!

Our conference room viewing



Tribute to Charley Harper - my favorite part!



1 comment:

  1. Wow. That might be better than actually being there - great view, food, a place to sit and most importantly - no portapotties!

    ReplyDelete