Saturday, May 3, 2014

Big bumps, Lil bumps

When I went public on the blog, an acquaintance of mine revealed she was also pregnant, due a week after me (Hi, E!). We both love running, so its been fun shooting notes back and forth to see how each other is doing and how our running is going. 

I’m [probably annoyingly] fascinated at the difference in our bellies. Mine is a second baby, hers a first. I’m amazed at how different womens’ bodies act and grow with pregnancies. 

C at 20 Weeks - whoa baby!
E at 19 Weeks

This is also Flying Pig Marathon Weekend in Cincinnati - I miss the festivities and the emotions of the weekend. I feel  like I’m missing out on a lot. I thought about running the 10K, but after today’s strain, I knew I made the right call not signing up for anything “just in case.” 

I hope I’m able to participate next May - Baby #2 should be about 8 months old, so hopefully we’ll have an established routine and I’ll make my way back into training mode. I miss the exhausted feeling of accomplishment.

I have one old work friend who is around 24 weeks running the Half and another friend who is about 10 weeks running the full. Proud of all my running friends, preggo or not! See you next year at the races!



No comments:

Post a Comment