Monday, January 23, 2012

Keepin’ Fit

7 Weeks


Tim kindly moved all the baby paraphernalia around in the basement to make room for the treadmill. I know I have to start out small; simply walking on an incline for a week or so. Then maybe try out a little running on the treadmill - even better, if it's nice out on the weekend (40˚ or above), get a mile or two outside (since treadmill running blows). It’s interesting how I can be at a goal weight, but still 2 sizes above my Pre-Baby size. 


So today while No-Nap-Nora managed just half an hour of sleep, I got 20 mins of walking and some planks and crunches in - I think it’s a good accomplishment for the day! If I can manage that for a few weeks straight, maybe I can get down at least one size. 


I’m on my way! (No, that photo is not me)


No comments:

Post a Comment