Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One Month Old?!

4 Weeks


What the what - it’s been one month?? I think we’re all getting used to each other now with some loose form of a “schedule.”


We went into the pediatrician this past Friday because Little Miss Nora can’t seem to poop very frequently. We checked her temperature rectally which we knew would open her up - it did. I just hope it isn’t up to us to cause the poop every time!


Our one month check-up is this coming Friday - I’m curious to see if there are any adjustments to make to feeding/sleeping at this point.


I’m getting more comfortable being home with Nora - my one goal is to shower every day. Showering makes me feel like I have one bit of control over myself and if I feel presentable, I feel good. Even if I don’t see anyone but Tim for the day.


2 comments:

  1. hi Christine, I found for us that trying to get on a schedule was pretty pointless in the first 3 months! i just went with the flow, which does make 'trips' a little more challenging. but I do find following the E-A-S-Y rhythm helps. (eat, activity, sleep, you:) way to go on a shower-a-day! happy 1 month.

    ReplyDelete